This role is to take ownership of all things email – from customer journeys to exciting new content you’ll have responsibility for a variety of email communications.
We need someone that is fluent in email – from HTML to testing and learning strategies, you’ll have ownership of the email build and managing performance. You will be responsible for understanding what activities increase customer generation and engagement from our database and use various marketing assets created across the team to make Pitchero emails engaging and show clear value propositions.
Working with our in-house designers and copywriters you’ll be putting together a variety of emails and work within a close knit team to achieve the best communications and campaigns. Behind these emails you’ll be the one who knows our mailing lists, you’ll constantly split test and you’ll love to get into the analytics of an email campaign. This role is about looking after the entire email cycle, minimising list decay and unsubscribes by producing great email journeys.
In addition to email, you’ll be supporting with the build and management of campaign landing pages – from layout to user journey you’ll be responsible for building these and working with the design and copy teams on their creation and development to ensure high engagement and conversions.
You’ll be joining an ambitious marketing team where your ideas will be fundamental to campaigns and company growth both nationally and internationally.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Ownership of all email and CRM communication from end to end
- Build and fulfilment of all internal and external email communications
- Ongoing ownership of email performance
- Ownership of build and performance of landing pages
- Ongoing monitoring of email and landing pages with view to optimise performance and conversions
- Regularly informing marketing team and wider teams of email and landing page performance
- Monitoring the email and marketing industry to identify trends and stay ahead of the line
- Degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or business (or similar)
- 3-4 years experience in a digital or email marketing role
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise time between several projects at once
- HTML and CSS capabilities essential
- Experience of using Litmus, Mailchimp, Salesforce and Hubspot (desirable)
- Interested in or a participant of team sports (desirable)
Private healthcare scheme.
Full time role.
The office is open plan with break-out areas and a kitchen, where employees can enjoy a free breakfast and drinks throughout the day.
Our office is located near the White Rose Shopping Centre, just off the M62 with good bus links and free parking, as well as shops and restaurants close by.
Regular team socials and incentives.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Set up a job alert.