Your main duty will be to drive the on-going development and improvements of our email marketing strategy, ensuring user journeys are seamless, new technologies are leveraged and conversion is optimised.
The Email Marketing Executive is responsible for managing all the email marketing campaigns and maximising revenue opportunities across all products:
* Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
* Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
* Manage email campaigns and communicate our brands through email marketing
* Perform analysis of current email marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
* Manage trigger email campaigns throughout the customer’s life-cycle to maximise sales
* Carry out segmentation of the database and implementation of re-marketing strategies
* Administer A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective method
We are interested to hear from you if this sounds like you:
* Based in the Brighton area in the UK, or Cape Town, South Africa
* Eligible to work in the UK or South Africa
* 2-3 years’ experience in an email marketing role or similar
* Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans
* A creative thinker
* An understanding of HTML and CSS
* Strong Google Analytics and Excel knowledge
* Enjoy working with people from all over the world, and be enthusiastic about collaborating across cultures
* Training and development
* Occasional global travel opportunities to experience our projects
* Pension Scheme
* 20 days holiday (with 1 additional day for each year of service up to 25 days)
* Competitive basic salary
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of ‘protected characteristics’ as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.