Want to be part of the most dynamic media company in the UK? Are you looking to join a team where you can express yourself in an environment where change and growth are celebrated? If your answer is yes – then look no further.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in and we want you to be part of the next success everyone’s talking about.
The Email Marketing Executive is responsible for creating email campaigns, developing and building HTML email templates, monitoring email quality, test templates and emails to ensure they are optimised for different email clients and devices.
What will you be doing?
- To use market ESP software to create and implement automated email campaigns (training will be provided as necessary).
- To manage a broad range of high-volume campaigns across both B2B and B2C brands.
- To build dynamic and mobile friendly newsletters, web forms, surveys, AB testing and generate customised reports.
- To follow best practice surrounding developing, HTML / CSS coding, optimising, and delivering email marketing campaigns.
- To compile and analyse performance metrics and client demand to schedule and plan sending emails.
- To ensure that QA processes are followed and campaigns are successfully delivered.
- To aid in evaluating performance and improve the process through lessons learned.
- HTML template coding and cross browser/email client rendering.
- Troubleshoot HTML email rendering issues.
- Test different from line, subject line, email content, sending patterns, times, and email HTML combinations for optimal delivery and highest user engagement.
- Ensure email campaigns are tracking properly.
- Support Email Marketing team for database cleansing and re-engagement tasks.
- Escalation of issues to senior management as necessary and appropriate.
- Make recommendations for tailored email templates to target
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working in Digital Marketing.
- Proficient in using a WYSIWYG editor
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- Hands on experience with an ESP
- Experience in building/designing mobile responsive email HTML templates.
- Appreciation of cross browser/email compatibility issues.
- Ideally degree qualified, or relevant work experience.
- Track record of delivery in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a cross functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent data analysis, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail in documentation and communication
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet variable deadlines
- Experience with reporting desirable to feedback and visualise best performing content and templates
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership. There are also yoga and boot camp classes to get involved in if the gym membership is not enough.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to the island of Mustique in the Caribbean.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day – we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.