Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to lead to their Email Marketing initiative. The successful Marketing Executive will be responsible for their digital customer attraction platform and will have an instrumental impact on the company growth plans. Our client is offering the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a varied and fast paced industry and demonstrate their flair for analysis and content driven e-marketing strategies.
The successful Email Marketing Executive will be responsible for the following duties;
- Data analysis and reports using sales force including, email engagement, website interactions, content downloads.
- Measuring results and identify behaviour trends in order to maximise productivity
- Build individual email lists, campaigns, content, templates and calls-to-action
- Developing documentation and road maps
- Improve list decay and unsubscribe rates
- Previous experience within a Email Marketing, automation and/or web analytics essential
- Analytical approach confident with creating reports and identifying trends
- Technical ability with marketing automation technology, Salesforce and Mailchimp
- Articulate communication skills – both written and verbal
- Competitive salary
- Expanding business
- Varied, fast paced industry
- Career progression
- UK and international travel
- Quick sign off processes
- Significant influence
The successful Email Marketing Executive will have experience in leading results driven email campaigns to a varied target audience. The position would suit someone who has an agency background, wholesale, e-commerce or similar.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.