A great opportunity has arisen to join the eCommerce Team. Reporting to the Head of eCommerce and working as part of a small team of 4-5, you will be directly responsible for implementing and developing the company’s email marketing channel and merchandising key landing pages of the website. Work closely with colleagues within the eCommerce team as well as our email service provider to meet the company’s strategic and tactical objectives.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and energetic with previous experience working with email automation platforms, website CMS tools and strong attention to detail. Experience of best practice email marketing and confident creating email copy. Technical skills, including Google Analytics and Photoshop image manipulation.
An interest in photography, and a natural enthusiasm for acquiring technical knowledge of new cameras, lenses and accessories, would be extremely beneficial.
- Review Marketing plan and create email schedule to meet department goals
- Build emails to best practice – segment, test and review
- Review and develop all automated and lifecycle emails
- Monitor KPIs including Sessions, AOV, Conversion Rate, Open Rate and Deliverability against monthly target
- Share test versions of emails for approval with Marketing and Buying teams
- Maintain regular contact with ESP including monthly meetings to review status, results and roadmap
- Monitor and seek ways to increase email subscriber list
- Create new categories on the website in line with trends, seasonal products and any promotional campaigns
- Review and update category pages, Nav areas and homepage
- Review customer activity, A/B testing, heatmaps. Make recommendations to Head of eCommerce
- Assisting with the overall day to day responsibilities of managing the website
- Review and refresh all key landing pages – products, pods, banners etc.
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure that store event pages etc. are up to date
- Review Marketing plan and create homepage schedule to meet department goals
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Benefits: 28 days annual holiday, staff discount scheme, pension scheme, profit-share scheme
Applications: CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Set up a job alert.