The BBI Group offers a portfolio of products and services to the diagnostic, healthcare, research, defence and food industries globally.
Our mission is to deliver exceptional products and technologies that people rely on to enjoy a better quality of life. Through innovation, partnership, effective delivery and the collaboration of our people, we constantly strive to help set industry standards, engender trust and build our reputation for excellence.
As a business, we are currently progressing through an exciting period of growth and as part of our exciting expansion plans, we currently have an opportunity to hire an EMEA Account Manager for our BBI Solutions division. The role will be home based in Germany and ideally in Munich, Frankfurt or Berlin. There will also be a substantial amount of travel required for this role.
BBI Solutions has served the global diagnostics industry for over 50 years, as a leading developer and manufacturer of raw materials and finished test platforms for the in-vitro diagnostics market.
The salary offered for this role is competitive and makes up part of BBI’s attractive benefits package, which includes:
- 5% contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care scheme
- Generous annual leave package totalling 32 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Participation in the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes
As an EMEA Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing a range of new opportunities within and existing account base and also identifying new customers to convert into long term partnerships. This role will be territory specific with emphasis on working with the infield Business Development Managers to achieve the overall territory objectives and growth.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Competent in presenting BBI’s full range of products and service to new and existing customers
- Expand existing customer base within territory
- Proactive in cross selling into a new and existing customer base to grow new business pipeline
- Uses the SPIN sales model to deliver against customers inhouse capabilities
- Effectively implement pre-call plans, setting SMART objectives
- Achieve monthly KPI’s for customer visits and product sampling
- Reactive to all leads supplied by Sales Director, online or marketing and provide timely feedback through Sales Force
- Deliver a on target level of pre-booked revenue
- Ensure regular product managers support in the field
- Deliver an effective after-sales service, answering all queries within 24 hours
- Is customer focused and professional at all times
- Research the customer before calling, identifying and understanding the client’s needs before making any recommendations
- Record customer’s needs, details, and notes on Sales Force. Sales Force to be updated daily
- Keep the customer informed of products and contract service offerings
- Follow up on all marketing activity
As an EMEA Account Manager, you will have previous sales experience in a technical, manufacturing or science environment and be a skilled hunting for new business with a high close rate. You will need to ability to identify opportunities and have experience of working in high activity outbound sales.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and tenacious in their approach with the ability to influence and drive results. Passion about BBI’s products and services will be key in this delivery.
If you are an internal employee applying for this vacancy you and your manager are required to complete an internal transfer form. This needs to be completed in full and attached to your application along with your CV and cover letter.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.