We are currently recruiting an Employer Engagement Officer for a training provider, working within the area of Devon.
Responsible for the development of new employer business and the recruitment of apprentices in one or more designated regions ensuring the achievement of the required apprentice starts target in line with individual LRC and any contractual expectations.
You will establish excellent customer relationships with both the Learner and Employer ensuring total customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Regional Business Development Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure own monthly apprentice starts are achieved in line with contractual requirements and agreed individual employee starts targets set by the SMT.
- To ensure all call centre campaign leads provided are followed up in line with the expected response timelines and LRC management framework.
- To assist the Commercial Business Director in establishing and implementing an annual business development and marketing strategy for any designated geographical area/sector of development.
- To actively update and develop own awareness and training in line with the Company Skills for Life Strategy.
- To ensure that suitable employers and eligible learners are identified through effectively carrying out for thorough initial assessment.
To source and notify at least ten apprenticeship starts per month through full employer engagement selling the total service to employers.
Do you have the following essential qualities?
- Good standard of secondary education.
- 5 years relevant business development experience.
- Health and Safety Qualification
- Good administrative skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong telephone and personal communication skills.
- Good networking skills.
Due to the nature of the role, you must have a UK full driving licence and access to a vehicleAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.