Main Purpose of the Job
- To achieve agreed personal and team sales targets.
- To secure new business using the telephone to sell/market both gas and electricity in the SME & Mid-Market
- To create opportunities and co-ordinate the sign up of clients contract
- To promote and support the launch of new products and initiatives as required
- Achievement of personal sales and performance targets â€“ including high volume outbound cold calling
- Contribute to overall company sales targets and objectives
- Attending face to face meetings in addition to outbound calling potential customers within the SME and Mid-Market sectors
- Management of new customer accounts after the contract start date
- To ensure that loyalty amongst our customers is maintained to ensure future upsell and renewal opportunities
- Promote and co-ordinate sales activity and secure client contracts
- Contribute as required to the development of sales and marketing strategies
- Active involvement in ongoing development
- Effectively advise clients on GEC software, services and product offerings.
- Negotiating and closing contracts.
- Communicate and interact with business decision-makers at all levels to identify needs and requirements as well as market opportunities
Skills Knowledge and Experience
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years sales experience – ideally in a cold calling capacity
- Industry background is preferred however not essential as full training will be provided
- Telephone sales skills and experience
- A creative ability coupled with excellent interpersonal skills to relate to customers at the appropriate level
- Computer literate with an analytical mind
- A flexible attitude to working hours to cope with peak work loads and customer requirements
- The interpersonal skills necessary to develop business relationships
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
Judgement & Decisions
- Day to day responsibility for personal activity and development of allocated prospects
- Contribute to the overall development of the Business to Business sales function
- Contribute to the overall sales team strategy and development of future sales campaigns and product initiatives
Why join Green Energy Consulting?
Because It’s Good to be Green
People join us for many different reasons – it all depends on what they’re looking for.
For some, it’s because they want a chance to shape the future, and drive forward a new era of change.
For others, it’s because of the way that we look after our people, and encourage them to get the best out of themselves.
Or maybe, because they want a foundation of training and experience that will open doors throughout the industry.
Or simply because they like helping businesses get the very best out of today’s energy market’s and increase their social, ethical and environmental credentials.
Whatever your reasons, we’d like to add to them. Apply now and discover how.
Please send your CV to: email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.