Jazz Personnel are currently partnered with one of the fastest growing Energy Consultancies in the UK. After achieving unprecedented success in the North-East they are now aiming to replicate this in Sheffield. As such they are looking to hire experienced, ambitious Energy Consultants. Unrivalled earning potential and limitless career progression is all on offer with this company as they move into their new state-of-the-art offices this September.
– Identifying and developing new business opportunities
– Building and nurturing a quality sales pipeline
– Consulting with a variety of different businesses around energy requirements, suitability, energy saving measures etc.
– Maximising sales opportunities
– Closing for business
– Achieving and exceeding monthly revenue targets and key performance indicators
– Accurately completing all customer sales documentation, adhering to industry compliance standards
– Salary – £20,000 – £30,000 per annum depending on skills and experience plus OTE (£70,000)
– Working hours – Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm (Early finish and dress down on a Friday!)
– Various incentives including all expenses paid holidays for top performers, days at the races, Premier League football hospitality and additional paid annual leave!
If you feel you’re suited to this role, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Set up a job alert.