Our Sales team is made up of high calibre and ambitious talent. We are currently 11 strong and due to high client demand, development of our hugely powerful on-demand platform solution and latest investment package, we are looking to grow this number significantly over the remainder of 2017.
What makes Sales at so exciting? You’ll be working with senior, experienced consultants and clients specifically from within the Media industry to understand their critical people resourcing needs and explore how our service can empower and help them achieve their unique business goals ambitions. We’re a consultative conceptual sales function and we train and invest in our smart, goal-oriented team to grow their careers and profile here at Talmix.
Purpose of the ‘Account Executive’ (AE) Role:
To change the world of work through promotion of the proposition. Your AE role will be to evangelise TalMix as a solution to the senior business community within the Media Industry. The role will be to qualifying, explore and generate consultancy project opportunities and solve challenging talent issues for clients- helping them to navigate the new world of work and how to blend in an on-demand workforce to their organisation. In addition, by gaining trust, reputation and credibility through your insight, market knowledge and deep solution awareness, you will be initialling and stimulating new client opportunities and revenues by championing solutions.
We understand Enterprise Sales is not for everyone. It will be hard work, there will be rejections and we do have ambitious targets/KPI’s. You will need to be tough, resilient and determined to find a way to succeed whilst adhering to company processes and standards. By joining our group at such a hugely exciting time in our companies’ journey, you will experience a strong team ethos, a fun culture and a progression path which is determined solely by you- your ambitions and your own success. In addition, this is a highly lucrative reward culture, offering uncapped commission and very competitive basic salaries. Put simply, if you have the drive, we have the proposition.
AE’s are our best in class sales people and are the face of the company to clients. As you progress your network and impact both internally and externally, opportunities to lead country sales, vertical ownerships or team management are on the table.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
This is a hugely progressive opportunity in a customer-facing position doing business-to-business sales, predominantly via cold calling, email reach-out and face to face demonstrations. It is expected that you will source and work on 50% of your own leads. The primary goal is to collaborate with the wider team to review market profiles, identify opportunities and directly approach leads from within the Media sector who have qualified opportunity to gain from the company’s solutions. Day to day tasks are as follows:
- Deliver against and exceed stretching KPI’s and sales targets as the company hits a huge growth curve over the next 12-24 months;
- Map out potential sales leads and market opportunities, sourcing a majority of your own deals through proactive networking and social media;
- Initiate, define and close new sales opportunities and concepts, additional revenue streams and untouched market demands where we can introduce a new solution;
- Develop circa 12-15 deals pcm (depending on size); or an equivalent pipeline of circa £5m of consultancy work per year/£400k pcm (Gross);
- Attend client meetings at C-Level to evangelize the Talmix solution and develop account usage;
- Take on and build sales ownership responsibilities- either with people, verticals or market/territory related;
- Research client and industry specific people related challenges/consultant market opportunities;
- Successful qualification of new Buyer profiles & personas plus key operational processes;
- Work alongside our internal departments to proactively prospect into industry and regionally targeted accounts;
- Front person for (both initiating and attending) relevant industry events as an ambassador for Talmix;
- Tracking of all client communications on our CRM tool Salesforce as well as leveraging prospects in specific geographic territories and sectors.
This role would be perfect for someone who is excited by the challenge of a consultative selling solution to a varierty of different buyers.
- Must have relevant and progressive revenue growth experience from within a similar industry such as staffing solutions (ideally on the contract/interim side or as part of an RPO), selling consultancy/consulting services or from within a software/SAAS provider (ideally from within the people tech industry);
- Must have previous experience of selling into the Media Industry space at a senior level;
- Will ideally have proven history of pipeline generation in excess of £3m per annum/£250k pcm (gross) and including sales cycles of circa 3 month periods;
- Proven success of face to face client meetings/product demonstrations with a consultative/solutions focus, as well as comfort with cold calling;
- Must be willing to travel to client sites and industry events to represent the company (predominantly within Greater London).
- Preference will go to candidates with a minimum 2.1 classed relevant degree in subjects such as economics, international business, communications or marketing (or equivalent); Additional qualifications such as MSc or MBA’s also highly valued;
- The ideal candidate would have proven international business exposure and/or a 2nd European language (suitable for professional business conversations) such as French, German or Dutch;
- A stable and progressive work history (within sales) is a high priority;
- Experience of selling within a fee range of between £20-250k would be ideal;
- Demonstrable awards and recognised successes on CV’s are highly desirable.
TalMix is re-shaping the future of work by connecting high calibre and niche freelance business consultants with companies looking for Expertise on Demand. We have selected 27,000 (and counting) of the world’s best independent consultants to help our clients with strategy, due diligence, business planning, market research and many other types of projects.
Organisations come to us when they want to win. TalMix provides the insight and experience to deliver faster results to business using the power of the independent workforce. All our consultants are proven winners and leaders. We know, because we’ve personally vetted every single one – across wide ranging industries and 150 countries. Welcome to the home of sharp minds, proven operators and the smartest way to unlock independent business talent.
We are now growing rapidly and hiring great new talent for the journey. This is a massive opportunity to experience a fast-growth disruptive technology in one of City AM’s ‘London’s top 50 scale-ups’ that has been exclusively recognised and chosen to be part of PwC’s Future of Work Programme.
TalMix was founded in 2009, based in London and is backed by some of Europe’s foremost Venture Capital firms. Our mission? To make it easy for companies to access high calibre global business talent in a fast, flexible and cost-effective way.
To find out more, visit www.talmix.com or follow us on Facebook, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Xing and on Twitter @WeAreTalMix
TalMix is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
By applying to TalMix you are giving consent to having your profile held by TalMix for a period of up to 18 months for consideration for current & future opportunities. Naturally, if you wish to have your profile removed during this period, we will abide by your wishes.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.