Our client is a world renowned web security and cloud Managed IT Company and a genuine market leader within their sector, publicly respected and established with a track record of success. The company has recorded impressive growth year on year and supports its global client base with a multicultural workforce of accomplished sales professionals who regularly exceed targets and are supported with world class training, excellent promotion prospects and a superb commission and bonus reward scheme.
The EMEA division is one of the fastest growing sales channels and is one of the most exciting areas of the business to join and they are currently looking for a German OR Dutch speaking Business Developer with previous experience within sales ideally within IT, SaaS type environments but all backgrounds will be considered provide you are passionate about building relationships and the IT service industry. Impressive recent graduates who are looking to start a career within sales are very welcome!
The driven and motivated German or Dutch speaking Enterprise Sales Executive will drive new business but also develop relationships through the channel in the DACH/BENELUX regions.
Fluency German or Dutch is essential in order to identify key decision makers and develop new strategic relationships through the channel and elsewhere.
This excellent opportunity to join a true game changer and dynamic company in this sector.
- Fluency in German OR Dutch to a native level
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Degree qualified or with a relevant equivalent qualification
- Highly consultative and cultured approach towards new business development, sales and account management
- Proven track record in sales management, business development, telesales, inside sales or account management into the DACH/BENELUX market within service sell or IT environment
- Overachiever with a passion to succeed and relishing a challenge in a business development
- Driven, motivated and excellent communication skills
- Proactive and Results oriented
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jonathan. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Set up a job alert.