Trakm8 is a market leader in the fast growing vehicle telematics market sector. Based in Coleshill and other UK locations but with a global marketplace Trakm8 is well placed to take advantage of current market opportunities. Increased fuel costs, reduction in operating costs and numerous employment laws such as Duty of Care are all driving increased interest in our products and services. Due to steady growth we are now looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to cover the south of the UK.
- Development of an extensive pipeline from businesses with major fleets within an agreed vertical market.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and new business development customer/prospect contact to achieve agreed business results and objectives.
- Ensure product pricing and margins are achieved against agreed objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities within specified guidelines and within a stated vertical market, follow through and close.
- Take personal responsibility for targeted activities that generate new business opportunities both for self and on behalf of Trakm8.
- Obtain, follow through and handover, where necessary, new business referrals from existing customers and prospects to the appropriate area of the business.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through the provision of quality service and customer satisfaction via regular contact.
- Promote Business Improvement methodology to the client so that it becomes a recognised key differentiator between Trakm8 and its competitors.
- Ensure all WIP activity is continually up to date and recorded in the relevant Trakm8 systems, with all reporting requirements submitted to the management team within the specified timescale.
- Carry out any other duties as designated and deemed reasonable by the Company.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the assigned vertical market, emerging technologies, and communicate the findings to senior management and relevant departments.
- Secure a minimum of two major new customers per financial year, with a minimum of 1000 vehicles per customer and build a pipeline that leads to sales success in smaller but still major size fleets minimum of 150 + vehicles.
- Extensive senior sales experience.
- Degree level education or relevant business experience.
- Ability to sell complex solutions at Exec level.
- Strong hunter/farmer skills.
- Technical Sales background – preferable.
- Excellent presentation & questioning/listening skill.
- Documented success in securing “New business contracts”.
- Documented ability to exceed sales targets consistently.
- Class leading account management (gained within multi-million pound accounts).
- Excellent pipeline management & forecasting.
- Strong understanding of project management.
- Target Driven.
- The ability to engage with internal departments and drive project delivery.
- Be a confident self-starter capable of generating opportunities themselves
- Have a track record in being able to close sales with large customers and leverage the value of those relationships with similar clients.
- Experience of solution selling in optimisation and telematics.
- Previous experience in Automotive, Insurance, Fleet management or logistics sales is preferable.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.