At blur Group PLC you will have the opportunity to be a part of the growth of one of today’s faster and more exciting spend management technology companies. blur’s unique cloud software and managed services platform provides a transparent, simple way of sourcing, managing and delivering indirect goods and services. We have exciting opportunities for ambitious sales professionals with at least 5 years experience selling procurement software solutions to join blur Group’s Enterprise Sales Team. We want first-on-the-ground, self-starting leaders who can optimize revenue generation in key accounts.
- Achieving revenue targets through blur’s top 20 named accounts with a secondary focus on new business.
- Drive and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement of revenue and new business targets.
- Proven ability to sell across multi-functions, specifically Finance, Procurement, Marketing and IT.
- The ability to tailor blur’s value proposition to varying stakeholders, eg. CFO, CPO, CMO, COO.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position blur solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Maintaining internal CRM systems as the opportunity owner.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources in blur’s marketing and delivery functions.
- Generate and manage Account Plans to ensure high conversion success rates.
- Develop own skills: Pursue professional and personal development to ensure adequate knowledge of the markets, competitors and industries that align with blur Group’s solutions.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly quota objectives.
- Work to improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
Desired Skills, Competencies and Experience
- Strong sales track record selling Procurement solutions in EMEA.
- 5-10 years experience in a leading, multinational software organization.
- A solid understanding of Source to Pay processes and the software landscape supporting them (including competition, customers and partners).
- Good understanding of the challenges and strategies of Finance and Chief Procurement Officers and the Procurement solution landscape.
- Able to work across multiple functions to achieve desired results.
- Proven ability developing profitable senior relationships (C-Level) within large multi-national enterprises.
- Extensive sales experience, a collaborative style and disposition; capable of working in a demanding, networked organization.
- A strong culture of cross-functional working teams, and evidence of delivering results through building effective relationships.
- Ability to present complex information to customers and colleagues in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated history of exceeding revenue targets through understanding customer’s needs and objectives, solving problems and building solutions.
- High energy, self starter, dynamic communicator (both written and spoken).
- Excellent internal and external profile with high degree of business acumen.
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards.
- Experience and disciplined use of Salesforce.
- You will have good tried and tested sales processes and possibly be trained in some of the recognised sales methodologies such as Miller Heiman, Target Account Selling, Challenger or SPIN.
You will preferably have the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience working in an international business.
- Track record of continued professional development.
Set up a job alert.