A leading financial publishing organisation has a new role available for you to join them as a German speaking Event Sales Representative. This role offers you the opportunity to travel and arrange face to face meetings with key individuals in the financial services industry to develop and strengthen the client’s portfolio. It is essential that you stay on top of the latest investment trends in the DACH region as that will enable you to build stronger relationships with German speaking specialists in the investment industry.
As well as organising several events on a yearly basis, the company regularly publishes key investment insights on their subscription based platform and in their magazine informing their clients of the latest investment trends. You will attend the events abroad to present these investment insights face to face to investors, portfolio managers and bankers.
The German speaking Event Sales position would suit someone who has experience in finance, media or sales, or someone who would like to move into that field
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Strong academic credentials are essential with a preference with a degree relating to finance or economics
- Previous telephone interviewing or sales or account management experience is ideal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a busy in a bust environment whilst managing multiple project deadlines efficiently
- Excellent Microsoft office skills are desirable
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jonathan. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.