What’s the opportunity?
With a brand new office having recently opened in Poole, Bournemouth, we’re looking for a talented sales professional to jump into the mix. We’re looking for a driven, self-motivated sales professional who loves to build relationships, chase new business and who wants to get into the events industry. You’ll be responsible for generating new revenue through bringing on board new exhibitors and sponsors as well as managing your existing clients. Our Ideal candidate will have experience in developing new business gained from their previous sales experience. You’ll be a focused, career driven individual with great communication skills and enjoy using your own initiative.
With the progression opportunities available for you to direct and manage one of our exciting new events, this is the perfect role for a tenacious telesales/sales executive/business development professional who’s looking to jump into a client-focused role and is keen to build relationships with both new and existing exhibitors. With uncapped commission, paid time off at Christmas, a career progression plan, regular incentives and much more.
- Pro-actively utilising multiple methods to identify a strong pipeline of new business
- Bringing in revenue through selling exhibition stand space & sponsorship opportunities
- Generating interest through engaging social media content
- Generating business via cold calling, networking and social selling
- Working with clients to package their exact exhibition requirements
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong team player
- Clear and concise communicator
- Driven and motivated
- Strategic and proactive thinker
- Previous sales experience (Ideally as a sales executive or in business development)
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with clients
- A background in hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience in opening and closing sales
Why work at Prysm Group?
With a portfolio of 36 well-established events, the multi award-winning PRYSM Group is the UK’s biggest independent trade exhibition organiser, and recognised as one of the most progressive exhibition organisers in the world. With a current year on year growth of 50%, the last 12 months have seen us grow from 80 to 190 employees and open new offices in Bristol City Centre and Truro.
The Success of Prysm Group is built on a strong work ethic, work culture and the passion and commitment from our talented staff. In the last 5 years alone, both our shows and our staff have been nominated and won multiple awards, from UK’s best Trade Show to EN Awards best newcomer.
With the recent acquisition of RWM, our portfolio is now split into 9 different brands; business, marketing, environmental, design, rural & leisure, legal, sport, medical and hospitality. With a 12 month plan of launching 10 new shows, both local and international, this is a really exciting time to join Prysm Group and grow with us.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.