*Stunning Country Hotel Estate – Wedding and Event Sales Experience required!*
A luxury castle hotel in the Yorkshire Dales, with fine dining, cookery school, country club and spa and extensive grounds.
Rooms are furnished with antiques and family portraits so guests enjoy an authentic stately home experience with the warmth and grandeur of a traditional English house. Needless to say, the standards of service are excellent – discreet but far from stuffy, and the hotel has enjoyed wide acclaim and many awards in recognition of this.
The successful applicant will need to be an established well qualified individual who has previous experience in a similar role working to exceptional standards, with great attention to detail and a genuine enthusiasm for customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for taking, co-ordinating and communicating bookings for all group events including
– Corporate events,
– Group leisure and celebration events,
– Corporate cookery school,
– Weddings (exclusive and non-exclusive)
– Shooting parties / Bivouac events and any other group event or enquiry received, ensuring all clients are consistently dealt with in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our great company. If you feel you have the necessary skills, and the desire to succeed within the sales and events team then please apply.
The minimum requirements for this role include:
· Experience working in a similar operation managing events
· At least 1 years’ management experience
· Dedication and passion for the job
· Ability to work under pressure
· A genuine personality with enthusiasm and ambition
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website for similar opportunities or call Dave Stirling on 0161 235 6581.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.