Events Marketing Coordinator – Exhibitions, Sponsorships, Partnerships and Events
- 171 Ewell Rd, Surbiton KT6 6AW, UK
Air Charter Service is a global leader in aircraft chartering, and working in the Marketing team you will be a part of making sure the whole world knows who we are, and what we do.
Role currently applies to both virtual and in-person events
- Researching events, partnerships and sponsorship opportunities, helping to pull together proposals that will support our global marketing strategy across all three business divisions.
- Planning and delivery of marketing campaigns for each event using multiple channels including webpage content, email marketing, social media, as well as PR and advertising.
- Onsite event management (supervised and unsupervised), including stand setup, staff management, liaising with customers and suppliers and problem handling in a confident and diligent manner.
- Key administrator on all events and exhibitions, including: meeting diary planning, liaising with staff and writing key communications, event briefing packs, collating reports and contacts, staff registrations and coordinating travel.
- Creative Planning – assisting and leading with creative planning for sponsorship activations and stands, ensuring positive and memorable experiences with our brand and staff at all times.
- Researching venues and resourcing items and suppliers for all events
- Writing design briefs for all marketing campaign assets and stand designs
- Event Production – assisting and managing production of events and exhibition stands.
- Stock management – sending stock to and from events, ensuring we have sufficient stock, branding and promo items at all times.
- Reporting on all events, evaluating their effectiveness against our key objectives, overseeing post-event follow-up strategies, ensuring all leads are documented.
- Ability to work under pressure and to multiple deadlines. Able to prioritise and reshuffle workload at the drop of a hat
- Extremely well organised and meticulous, with a strong attention to detail
- Creative flair with ability to think outside the box
- Confident and assertive individual able to interact with people of all seniorities, negotiate with suppliers and manage people on site when required.
- Happy to go above and beyond, working outside normal hours as and when required
- Experience in working on cross-channel marketing campaigns essential
- Minimum 2-3 years both marketing and events experience (sponsorships and partnerships background desirable)
- Degree educated
- On site gym with weekly gym classes
- On site canteen
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Bike to work scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Regular social events
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.