Are you an experienced Events & Marketing Manager in need of a change?
Are you looking for a new full time, permanent role in the Penrith Area?
We are searching for an Events & Marketing Manager on a full time, permanent basis for our prestigious client based in Penrith. The business we are recruiting for are a well-established business who, due to expansion, are looking to grow their team. If you are looking for a role working for a niche company that offers something a little different – this is the job for you!
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives, someone who can use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. You will oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns and you will report the marketing and sales results to the small sales/events team you will personally manage.
Standard hours (this may change during peak season)
£30,000 – £35,000 DOE
Full Time, Permanent
Is this job right for you?
To be considered for this role you will be expected to have at least 2 years previous experience in a similar role and have extensive management and Leadership skills. You must be confident and able to deliver results.
The duties and responsibilities include;
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
• Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
• Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
• Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
• Managing supplier relationships
• Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
• Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
• Onsite inspections and project managing events
• Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
• Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
• Take responsibility for the marketing of the Business, raising the profile of the business through the use of Social Media and other Advertising methods.
Attention to detail
- Approachable and professional
• A team player
• A good role model
• Excellent Leadership skills
• Smart and professional
Who are System People?
We are a local, professional Recruitment Agency based on Carlisle Airport Business Park in Cumbria. We cover North and West Cumbria and offer a range of professional temporary and permanent opportunities, which include; HR, Finance, IT, Marketing and Office Support. You will find our consultants to be friendly and approachable but most of all honest. We are not like other recruitment agencies and our consultants are not typical recruitment consultants. We do not work on commission; we work as a team to create a friendly, professional environment to support our candidates in their search for work.
If you are interested in this role, or indeed any of our other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call Georgina to arrange a registration, we would love to represent you and help find you work.
System People are acting on behalf of their client as a recruitment agency
Set up a job alert.