As an Events Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for managing both existing customer accounts and developing new business relationships across a portfolio of events. This will include managing retention accounts to ensure deepening customer engagement across a range of events and re-engaging lapsed clients. You will also be required to secure new business accounts to ensure sustainable growth across your portfolio.
You will need to be enthusiastic, driven and have a true desire to succeed in a sales environment. Your key goal will be to grow our business through world class sales across a portfolio of established Awards ceremonies, but you will also be expected to exemplify team standards and behaviours.
- To maintain regular telephone contact with your accounts and build excellent working relationships in order to drive YOY growth.
- To lead trading updates with your line manager weekly and always have 100% accuracy of event numbers
- To maintain a robust and ambitious sales plan and ensure maximum delivery against sales targets for entire portfolio.
- To ensure YOY growth of portfolio through the acquisition of new business, including sourcing your own new business leads.
- To raise and maintain brand profile and become the recognised face of your portfolio, internally and externally.
- To closely monitor competitor activity and understand the market forces influencing your sectors.
- To be an example to the team and set the standard with regards to KPI’s, target performance and behaviors
- Proven and successful track record of a consultative new business approach
- Events sales experience preferred but not essential.
- Preferably degree educated.
- You will be professional, entrepreneurial, organised and will have strong commercial awareness
- Experienced CRM user (preferably Salesforce)
- Previous experience with a structured sales training method such as DIPIDA
- Must be familiar with general programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and world class time management.
- Experienced CRM user (preferably Salesforce).
- Must be familiar with general computer use including Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please email you CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this job
Set up a job alert.