I am looking for an experienced Events, Sales and Marketing Manager to join this exciting company based in Central London. They are taking the industry by storm, hence the expansion. It’s a family run business so your input matters as you will be part of influencing the business and its development making a huge impact.
They specialise in delivering high volume, intricate and seamless events predominately within London, however, sometimes it would be required to branch slightly further afield. They have a diverse portfolio, keeping everyone involved engrossed in creativity and forward thinking. They are also growing the side of the business which is providing top-notch catering to their more formal/corporate clients. A company destined to continue to grow from strength to strength, are now ready for you to come on board and join the fun.
As an Events, Sales and Marketing Manager you must provide marketing collateral and campaigns within the industry to promote and grow business. Whilst taking a lead on enquiries and converting them into events! You are required to promote in a creative and innovative way – to stand out from the crowd. This position will require you to take lead on the sales and marketing strategy going forward, with a keen and analytic eye for sales. Monitoring previous figures and acting on those to increase business YOY.
- Manage Sales and Marketing Business strategies
- Direct point of contact from reactive Enquiries through to event delivery. This would be 360 from Sales through to execution. (Including proactive sales!)
- A confident people person, with a creative flair to envision the goals of the client. You must be articulate with the ability to communicate with people from all backgrounds and seniority levels.
- Account management, encouraging repeat business. Proactive Business Development – Growing areas of the business in a proactive manner. (attending showcases, exploring the local market, keeping up to date with current trends)
- Sourcing new venue relationships with the goal of being on their PSL.
- Social media & Digital management, promoting the company in the highest possible manner.
- Database management and coordination of the CRM.
- Previous experience within an Events, Sales and marketing environment. (Catering background would be beneficial)
- Google analytics would be advantageous.
- Previous use of various software including Photoshop, in design and illustrator
- Full UK driving licence (travel out of London may be required)
Does this sound like something you would be keen to get involved in, and you have the above requirements to be considered then let’s touch base? Send me your CV to email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest .
We give away fantastic prizes… every month!
Set up a job alert.