Leading conference organiser in the Education sector is looking for an ambitious, highly consultative and intelligent Events Sponsorship Sales Executive to sell tailored packages across a series of highly successful industry events. You will work on approx. 25 events per year, ranging from large established conferences to smaller, innovative launch events.
You will be responsible for researching new opportunities, adding value to the events through closing sponsorship deals and nurturing important client relationships. This is a great opportunity for a hungry and creative sales candidate who is looking to join a growing organisation and a supportive environment.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months B2B sales experience
- Confident, not afraid to take initiative
- Consultative sales approach, able to listen and understand a client’s needs
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent client facing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive researcher, able to work independently
- Adaptable, thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Selling over the telephone and face to face to clients, in order to achieve and exceed your revenue targets
- Sourcing your own leads
- Selling across a broad portfolio of products including sponsorship, exhibition, and digital advertising
- Maximising revenue for all events
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Attending exhibitions to provide excellent customer service to your clients
- Bringing new ideas, enthusiasm and a creative approach to sales
- Use initiative to spot new revenue streams
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £22,000 (£35k OTE)
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon
Set up a job alert.