Lloyd Recruitment Services has a new opportunity for an experienced Exhibition and Sponsorship Sales Executive.
Have you worked on large events in a sales position and are you able to demonstrate a successful sales track record?
Do you have a solutions-based consultative sales approach?
Our client is a progressive, independent media company and their values are to be ambitious, creative and caring and so they are looking for a like-minded Sales Executive to join them in their modern head offices in East Grinstead. In return they offer a contributory pension and life insurance, private healthcare and a well-being scheme.
The purpose of this role is to continuously grow sales revenue for large events and exceed sales targets through winning new business and nurturing existing clients using a consultative and solutions sales approach. You will develop profitable, long-term relationships with your clients delivering compelling client marketing solutions.
- Successful track record of exhibition and sponsorship sales on large scale live events using a consultative sales approach
- High volume new business development
- Key account management
- Ability to write and present bespoke client proposals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to listen actively and draw intelligent conclusions
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, pro-active, resilient
- Strong team player
- Ability to work to deadlines
- An interest in developing market/product knowledge and using that knowledge to generate sustainable revenue streams
- Rapport building – develop strong internal and external relationships
- Excellent administration and pipeline management using Salesforce CRM to manage sales outcomes; competence in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Adaptability and flexibility
Salary of £28k – £32k plus comms
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidatesRequired Skills: consultative sales approach, Successful track record of exhibition and sponsorship sales
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.