Here at Essentra an exciting new position for an experienced Account Executive has arisen at our manufacturing site in Newport, South Wales. The main purpose of the role is to maintain and develop customer relationships, as well as providing high quality service, before, during and after customer transactions. We are looking for someone with excellent account management skills, who will be able to communicate, influence and persuade at all levels. You will get the opportunity to learn the technical aspects of Labels manufacturing and develop commercial awareness .This is an office based position which could potentially include occasional visits to customer sites.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships using pro-active customer contact to help drive for new business.
- Dealing with customer issues, proactively identifying potential problems.
- Accurate input and maintenance of all allocated accounts’ information on Essentra’s systems and produce quotations efficiently and on time.
- Regular customer contact, keeping the customer proactively informed with new development and highlighting any opportunities.
- Comprehensive understanding of customers, habits/trends, business, and key contacts, to be the voice of the customer on site.
- Monthly projections and accurate sales forecasting.
- Work pro-actively with Technical Lead’s to develop Technical Skills of Labels Production.
- To manage the order fulfilment process from PO to delivery and manage any aftercare issues.
Skills, qualifications and/or experience:
- Passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Computer literate to a high level in Microsoft Office applications.
- Confident attitude with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to develop technical and commercial skill set.
- Self-motivated, shows initiative and has the ability to multi task.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days holidays + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- On-site car parking
- Annual salary increases
- Share scheme
Essentra is built on diversity. Our ambition is to build an inclusive culture where diversity is embraced, and everyone feels safe, respected, valued and able to thrive as part of a winning, engaged team.
As part of our recruitment process you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview stage.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.