Our client is a successful and prestigious Estate Agency, based in Leicester. Due to continued success there is now an opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Negotiator. The successful candidate will work well in a team and will be committed to providing a high level of customer service. The client is focused on growing the business and are seeking a proactive person who can assist them with gaining new Sales, landlords and tenants. This role would suit a candidate with a couple of years Lettings or Sales experience and someone looking for long term career progression.
• Registering applicants and arranging appointments.
• Generating new business.
• Taking landlord enquiries and booking market appraisal.
• Carrying out viewings with prospective tenants.
• Valuing Lets / Sales.
• Accepting and negotiating offers with applicants and landlords.
• Tenancy administration from offer agreed to move in, including drawing up tenancy agreements and invoices.
• Preparing and sending of Section 21 notice.
• Working closely with property management department.
• Canvassing when required for the sales department.
• Previous Lettings Negotiation experience.
• Previous Sales Negotiation experience.
• Full UK Driving License.
• Results driven with a strong track record.
• Hardworking with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
• Able to bring new customers into the business.
• Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.