We are looking for the next addition to our team in Sheffield, UK.
A highly motivated, experienced sales person, with the ability to build long lasting effective business relationships with existing and new customers. Strong business development skills capable of identifying, targeting and establishing desirable customers in line with the business strategy.
To be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business, work as an integral part of a small dedicated team, focusing on establishing the company as a market leader within its area of expertise.
Provide a high level of customer service from initial enquiry and follow up through to successful delivery.
Sales role, Sheffield.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Play an active part in the creation and development of strategies to increase the sales of profitable business
- Manage new and existing customer relationships
- Account Management, including preparing and submitting quotations, processing orders, providing follow up customer service
- Provide technical support to customers
- Pivotal to the role is an understanding of customer specifications and industry standards
- Negotiation of contracts and long term agreements
- Sales reporting and budget justification
- Creative ideas to increase volume and profit with existing and potential customers
- Marketing of company product portfolio
- Establish excellent working relationships with all customers and partners
- Extensive customer visits
- Observing the companies QHSE policies
- Strong commercial and technical background, with an existing network of industry contacts.
- Enthusiasm and determination combined with a pragmatic approach to your work are essential.
- Experience of Sales and purchasing negotiations for back to back trading
- Strong communication skills at all levels, with strong customer facing skills
- The successful candidate will be expected to display ambition for self-development and career progression.
- Time management and strong organisational qualities are essential.
- Team working essential
To express your interest in this position, please forward your application within the 30th of September to: email@example.com