Castle Sales, IT & Procurement are recruiting for an experienced Sales person to join a fast-growing property specialist. Working for a market leader in property this is an exciting time to join an expanding business. Working with a sales team the successful candidate will know what it takes to succeed in a sales environment. The role will primarily be office based with once a month events face to face with clients
- Calling warm leads with clients who have attended a free webinar or free event
- Responsible for making 70+ calls per day to interested parties
- Primarily office based with once a month events face to face with clients
- Working with clients to expand & understand their vision of where they can get to with their property investing
- Identifying the best way to help clients
- Working to demanding sales targets
- Working in a team culture to drive sales success
- Deliver outstanding results
- Proven track record of selling by telephone is essential
- Driven to succeed
- Proven track record of working to and achieving sales targets
The company is the market leading and largest property portfolio building company in the UK and is also amongst the top three companies in property education, in addition to being a leading property sourcing company.
- Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm with no weekend work!
- Basic salary is £20000 depending on experience
- Genuine OTE £25750-£60000 depending one experience
- Real potential to progress within the company
- Full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits
- Scarborough town centre based
Nikki Holmes email@example.com / 01723 365432
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates – so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.