Salary: Depending On Experience
Based : Glasgow
1 year + Experience
Are you a friendly, confident sales person with a passion for travel?
The award-winning Barrhead Travel is on the look-out for new travel talent. We are currently recruiting for a Travel Consultant for our Glasgow Fort Store to create once-in-lifetime itineraries for our diverse customer base.
This is a fast-paced role for people who excel in a face-to-face environment and love to sell. Our travel consultants all receive first-class training when they join us.
The role of the Travel Consultant:
- Creating and booking tailor-made itineraries to suit your customer’s needs
- Confidently taking enquiries through social media, phone, e-mail and face-to-face
- Offering exceptional customer service (some of our best consultants have their own loyal customers who return to them year on year!)
- Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum 1 year travel sales experience
- First-class communication skills
- excellent attention to detail
- A genuine interest and passion for travel
- The confidence, determination and drive to succeed!
What we offer:
Barrhead Travel currently employs over 850 people throughout our branch network and we’re continuing to grow quickly, with new stores opening every year. At Barrhead Travel, we realise that the quickest way to grow our company is to grow our people. We believe that work should be challenging but fun at the same time and we offer our Travel Consultants the following benefits:
- Competitive salary with excellent uncapped bonus
- Exciting overseas educational trips
- Excellent training and development
- Personal development opportunities
- Generous staff discounts on travel, travel products and services
- Increased holiday allowance with long service
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning company, selling a product you love, whilst reaping the rewards of an extremely generous bonus structure within a fun & exciting industry.
To apply, submit your CV letting us know why you’re the perfect fit. And remember to share with us your favourite holiday destination.
For more information please call our Recruitment Team on 0141 223 6655.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.