To manage the commercial relationships of a portfolio of SME customers. Proactively contacting customers to maintain a consistent high level of service whilst identifying further business opportunities. To maximize customer retention by defending fees and promoting the features and benefits of the product.
- Developing strong customer relationships for a set portfolio of accounts to ensure value added service is delivered with profitable outcomes.
- Monitor account behaviour and proactively manage customers with up & down turn trends to explore account penetration, cross selling and up selling opportunities.
- Retain accounts by effectively handling objection calls and defending the fee model through product promotion, negotiation and referrals to Group companies.
- Achieve targets and contribute to service delivery levels, including those related to productivity and sales through negotiation, customer responsiveness and competitor awareness.
- Handle account closures by solving the customers’ problem and undertake activities to ensure retention targets are met.
- Answer inbound customer enquiries and fulfil through to complete resolution
- Contingency for the Contact Centre as and when the business requires.
- Adaptable to help with project work, pilots and reviews as outlined by the Team Manager.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
At least 12 months’ sales and customer service experience in a related environment. Sound financial and commercial understanding. Excellent telephone manner and keyboard skills coupled with proven strong communication, negotiation and closing skills. Be self-driven, tenacious and have a positive attitude at all times whilst being impervious to rejection.
Hours & Salary:
Hours: 9:00am – 5.15pm (35 ¼ hours per week)
Salary: £17,000 – £18,500 (depending on experience) plus £6000 uncapped commission
- Pension 3% Employee 5% Employer
- Free Private medical insurance
- 25 day’s annual leave buy / sell option in November
- Discounted Denplan
- My work offers – online discounts
- Site benefits, to include free parking, subsidised canteen etc.
Set up a job alert.