Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for an Export Sales Administrator to join their productive team. Applicants must be Fluent in both German and English.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and proactively driving the export sales function by undertaking any tasks present by the Export Sales Manager.
The role requires an extremely organised candidate with high levels of accuracy.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Understanding and accurately carrying out product briefs and ranging plans.
- Promptly and accurately answering queries from Export accounts.
- Provide an excellent level of service to Export accounts by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Effectively cover duties within the customer service department in times of absence.
- To pro-actively drive sales by encouraging order placements.
- To be responsible for all export order processing from PO to final delivery.
- When requested you will be expected to travel at reasonable notice to attend meetings abroad and in the UK.
- Be able to accurately generate pricing proposals as advised by the Sales management team.
- Carry out any duties required by the business professionally and in a timely manner should they fall within the guidelines outlined in the company’s employee handbook.
- Where requested and with reasonable notice work additional hours to meet the needs of the business.
- Take ownership of Export sales tactics and advise the Export manager where further opportunities may be realized.
- To advise the Management team of any circumstances or situations that may be to the detriment of the company. Be effective and proactive in implementing the plans to establish the business in Germany. This involves clear and efficient communication to partners and retail customers there and the translation of any text to fulfil the operational requirements as needed. From this you will need to meet the demands of trading with French retailers, including the process of transactions, payment handling and dealing with general queries.
- The effective use of Microsoft office and the in-house systems to collate and present data and reports as required by either external or internal customers.
- The translation of any documents required to and from German and to process calls / enquiries in German from clients where necessary.
- Experience in the art and craft industry preferable but not essential
- Excellent communicator
- Experience in a similar type role preferable but not essential
- Strong administration skills
- Fluent in German essential
- IT literate
- Occasional business travel
- Team player
- Hours: Mon – Fri 9am-5.15pm with the occasional weekends
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers available
- Free onsite parking
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.