Based in the one of our offices throughout the UK, Leeds, Sheffield, Durham etc the role of Export Sales Exec is to Maximise selling opportunities and ensure targets are achieved. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Understand all legal and compliance requirements relating to import and export of goods
- Prepare all commercial and transport documents according to requirements of suppliers and customers and country legislations
- Issue export and customs certificates
- Manage all communications with import and export authorities and agencies
- Schedule efficient shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation methods
- Coordinate a portfolio of existing International Key Accounts and Distributors
- Maintain regular contact with the export network, making sure that these relationships are maximised
- Handling complaints and technical enquiries from customers, working with other departments to come to a resolution
- Carrying out review meetings for customers where an order has already been placed, ensuring smooth project execution
- Maintaining contact with customers from order through to payment, liaising with other departments, including accounts, ensuring a smooth transaction from start to finish
- Liaising with marketing to carry out research and prepare sales communications for selected Export Markets
- Follow up new enquiries resulting from proactive contact and marketing activities.
- Identify new sales opportunities and proactively develop existing customer base through regular contact.
- Ensure the correct tariff classifications; Inco-terms; CPC codes and customs valuations are used
- Work closely with the Finance Department to ensure all VAT, Customs and Duty regulations are met
The Company and Benefits
Kloeckner Metals are the largest stockholder & distributor in its field in the UK and Ireland, and a key member of the larger parent group. We are also one of the leading service centre companies in the European and American markets combined.
We have invested over £15 million in processing equipment over the last few years putting us at the forefront of the metal processing industry. We have equally been investing in our people, we provide on-going training within Sales, Leadership and NVQs to ensure our people have all the tools they need to succeed.
In return for your skills and expertise, we will provide you with an excellent career, the opportunity to learn about a fascinating industry with long-term stability and ongoing one2one sales and career development, plus the opportunity to receive an excellent holiday and benefits package.
Set up a job alert.