An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established organisation based in Poole.
As an Export Sales Manager you will be responsible for sourcing new distributors, maintaining and developing relationships with customers and managing the complete order cycle from start to finish. Working closely with the General Sales Manager, you will also have the opportunity of attending International trade shows several times a year.
This is an excellent opportunity for either an experienced Export professional at Management level or someone who has some experience within export and is looking to develop their career and become an Export Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Export Sales Manager:
- Maintaining relationships with clients and distributors
- Managing and growing the International market for company products.
- Working closely with distributors to boost sales in designated areas. Examining existing sales to establish missed sales opportunities
- Seeing out new direct accounts, new distributors in all corners of the world
- Monitoring the sales KPIs
- Attending international trades shows several times a year
Knowledge and Experience of the Export Sales Manager:
- Previous experience within export
- Strong organisational skills, proficient with Microsoft systems
- Confident communicator on the phone and face to face
- Confident and happy to travel outside of Europe
- A second language is desirable although not essential
Salary and benefits:
- £28,000 – £40,000 DOE
- Car parking
- Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
- 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
This Export Sales Manager job in Poole would suit candidates with previous experience within Export who are highly organised and looking to develop.
If you are interested in this International Export Sales Manager job in Poole, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.