Export Sales manager
£45,000 – £50,000, £15K Bonus and Car or Allowance
A bespoke manufacturer of Cables is seeking an Export Sales Manager to develop their overseas territory, focusing on the construction market. You will be a “self-starting` export experienced individual who can demonstrate a proven successful career to date. You will ideally have previous experience selling bespoke electrical products to contractor and consultants.
- Development of Existing Territories including parts of the Middle East, India, Thailand and Australia
- Development of New Territories including major Markets in China and Africa.
- Co-ordination with our Commercial department in execution of construction projects and development of Distributors.
- Identifying new opportunities for existing and new products.
- UK based with regular visits to their Cheshire plant and a requirement for 8-10 weeks of foreign travel.
- Strong export commercial background.
- Able to commute to Cheshire
- Previous experience selling bespoke Electrical Products
- Additional language skills would be advantageous
- Full driving licence
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancyAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.