Export Sales Manager – Latin America and Europe
TecQuipment is the leading provider of high-quality educational equipment for engineering disciplines. The company’s laboratory products are used by students and educators across the world, in over 1500 establishments in more than 100 countries.
Be part of a rapidly growing, world-leading company that is now an employee-owned business where we all share in the responsibilities and successes.
As an Export Sales Manager, you will be a driving force behind our global sales strategy, working with the Sales & Marketing Director to maximise sales throughout the territory. This will be built on the development and nurturing of relationships with new and existing Sales Partners to optimise generation, development and closing of prospects.
- Develop positive and effective relationships with Partners and the university/college customer base
- Crafting and executing effective sales strategies to meet and exceed targets
- Plan and undertake territory visits to include Partners, customers and trade shows and exhibitions
- Convert prospects into orders
- Forecast and achieve sales targets
- Ensure our competitive edge by providing competitor activity updates
- Provide marketing input to all relevant sales promotional literature
- To consistently strive to improve quality in all daily processes
- Location: Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire
- Department: Sales
- Reporting to: Sales and Marketing Director
- Hours: 37 hours per week – 25% International Travel
- Contract: Permanent
- Benefits: Pension, Life assurance, Generous holiday entitlement, Clean working environment, Free parking, The satisfaction of being a key player in our global expansion
- Achievement of the agreed Regional Order Intake Budget
- Development of a tangible sales pipeline for future business
To succeed in this role, you should possess:
- Proven experience in export sales or international business development
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Competency in spoken Spanish
- A strong understanding of international markets and trade regulations
- Results-driven mentality and a track record of achieving sales targets
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel internationally as needed
How to apply
Email your CV and optional covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Export Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Export sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.