New Business Development & Account Manager
Comms-care are looking for driven Sales Professionals to join our thriving team. This is fantastic opportunity to develop a lucrative career in field-based IT Services sales, to earn uncapped commission and qualify for quarterly and annual incentives.
Salary: £20,000 + uncapped commission (Realistic OTE £44k+)
Location: Based in Lostock Gralam, Northwich, CW9 7UA (includes UK Wide Travel)
This role offers an opportunity to develop a career in IT sales. Ideally you will have some knowledge within the IT industry however full training can be provided. As part of the package you will also get a Company car, Fuel card, Laptop & Mobile phone.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Pro-actively hunting and generating new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining new & existing business relationships with re-sellers & distributors
- Ensuring efficiency & effectiveness of the services we provide to customers
- Achieving & exceeding monthly sales targets, using all sales tools i.e. calls, appointments, meetings, mailshots, client entertainment, account planning and development
- Providing monthly reports and sales forecasts
Comms-care is a leading IT Services company based in Northwich with clients throughout the UK & Ireland. We are part of the Ingram Micro Group who are the global leader in IT Distribution. Working from our HQ you will be trained in the IT services we provide and how to develop relationships with new and existing re-seller clients.
- Demonstrable experience in a sales role
- A self-starter when developing new business
- A clear communicator both verbal and written
- Logical in their approach and possess the ability to close deals
- Able to work well under pressure
- Target driven to succeed
- Computer literate
- Flexible, able to travel UK wide which may include overnight stays on occasion
All offers of employment at Comms-care will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks including DBS check (formerly CRB check) references.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.