Our client is seeking an External Account Manager to develop new customer relationships and expanding business within existing accounts. External Account Managers are responsible for approaching corporate companies with the aim of establishing and building up a business relationship.
- Achieve pre-agreed targets and objectives, both individual and company.
- Identify, develop and win new major corporate accounts
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the Company’s Core Competencies. Present these Competencies in a confident and effective manner both internally and to new corporate customers
- Work closely within Account Teams, to pursue opportunities to increase business within existing customer base focusing on the Company’s core business
- Required to approach potential new accounts, produce comprehensive account plans and strategically formalise “win campaigns” to attract new business
- Required to attend external meetings and promote the business at the highest level
- To be able to prepare quotations, proposals and strategic tender responses as required
- Liaise with the Services team to ensure project business is handled effectively
- Work with Marketing to ensure Company’s portfolio is marketed effectively to both potential customers and existing clients
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and successful track record in sales, preferably within the IT industry
- Well educated
- Must demonstrate an awareness of the corporate marketplace and the factors that affect it
- Must exhibit maturity and be able to establish credibility with customers
- Must be able to communicate on a Director level, both within the company and with customers
- Must be self-motivated and committed to working within a team environment
- Must be able to achieve goals and objectives
- Ability to organise and plan in a logical manner when under pressure
- Ability to communicate in a confident and well-presented manner
Would you like to discuss this role further?
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719
Set up a job alert.