his is an excellent opportunity for an External Account Manager to join a dynamic team in an exciting, employee-owned organisation.
Swindon – South West / M5 corridor
We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic person. The candidate must:
- Be highly motivated and have a hunger to succeed
- Ability to self-manage and plan effectively
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to meet and exceed sales targets
Experience working in a packaging based or industrial sales environment is helpful but by no means essential; most of all we want to see ambition, drive and enthusiasm.
In return we will offer you the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and skilled people in our industry. You will be joining an organisation that has grown from zero to a major national player and where the energy and enthusiasm of the team is infectious.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career in Kite and join a fast-growing, employee-owned company where you will have the option to become a shareholder in the business. Kite is a circa £55 million company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a philosophy of working hard and achieving results.
A range of benefits are on offer to the successful candidate including:
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Company car or Car Scheme
- Opportunity to become a shareholder
- Health cash plan
- Laptop & Mobile
- Full training and on-going support
- Contract: Permanent
- Working Hours: Full-time or Part time
Please send your CV with an introductory letter to: Neil Spears, Managing PartnerAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.