De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit a Fertiliser Business Development Manager in the South of the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing commercial support to the Regional Fertiliser Manager and wider Southern sales team specifically, in relation to generating increased revenues, developing new business and increasing existing accounts. The role will build successful working relationships across the business to ensure that all areas are working together with the aim of building revenue through providing a high level of customer service.
Applicants for the role must be FACTS qualified with demonstrable success in a previous commercial role. A previous farm sales role is not essential but experience in this area would be an advantage.
- Maximise Fertiliser sales in the South / West areas by working closely with the commercial teams and targeting farm accounts.
- Involvement with planning Fertiliser Team strategy and providing feedback from an on farm perspective.
- Commercial Support to Liquid team focussing on development of business in South/West/Kent
- Work with Suppliers to develop new products on farm
- Provide a commercial link between the Fertiliser Technical team and the commercial teams.
- Ability to communicate with impact at every level and build strong working relationships.
- Commercial background preferably in an on farm sales role.
- Strong customer focus at all times.
- FACTS qualified
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and initiative.
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Good written communication skills
If you would like to discuss this interesting opportunity then please contact Sarah Milburn for a confidential discussion on 01885 485 527/07875 197 231 or email your CV to email@example.com www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. None of your details will be passed to a third party without your prior permission. This is not a job description. Please ensure you obtain full information about the job from De Lacy Executive and at interview with the employer.
Contact our consultant:
- Sarah Milburn
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07875 197231
Set up a job alert.