Field Account Manager
Salary: £40 – 48k (plus bonus scheme with OTE of £6.3k) plus benefits (car, phone, laptop, healthcare, etc)
Home Based: The role covers the South East Corner, inc. Kent, Norfolk, Suffolk and part of East Sussex. (The successful candidate will be based in a suitable location to cover this area).
World-leading industrial gases and engineering company urgently require an experienced Field Account Manager to manage existing customer base and develop and new business growth opportunities.
Purpose of Position:
This is a key sales role within the South of England Sales team responsible for the growth and sustainability of a portfolio of existing customers and for identifying and facilitating the delivery of growth opportunities across Manufacturing Industries
- To retain and grow revenues within portfolio customers.
- Ownership, accountability and management of the assigned customer portfolio, focussing on complete product and service offer for profit maximisation
- To negotiate prices and contracts with primary portfolio customers to deliver maximum price yield
- To seek out and secure new business opportunities and applications
- To plan and implement a strategy for your portfolio of accounts with the aim of achieving all business development and growth targets
- To leverage your local intelligence with regards to competitive activity/customers and pass on to dedicated business development resources
- To develop and record ongoing account management plans for all customers within the portfolio in accordance with best commercial practice
- To engage in all campaign and promotional activity to increase the volume of sales in the portfolio at the targeted profitable level
- To actively support the debt performance process across the customer portfolio, with a particular focus on establishing the root causes of non-payments and the implementation of corrective actions
- To ensure market intelligence is gathered and fed through the wider organisation
- Develop a wide internal network of contacts across departments and functions in order to assist with the service delivery and growth of the customer base
- Develop and build contacts at all levels within the customer base
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Proven track record in field sales with a minimum of two years’ experience in either the manufacturing or other industrial market(s)
- Located within the defined role territory
- Will be a highly motivated and driven individual with an appetite for success
- Strong administrative skills including MS and Excel
- Strong organisational ability with capability to consistently re-evaluate priorities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable and dependable company. To apply send your CV to Totec Recruitment or call a member of our team for more details.
All correspondence in strictest confidence.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.