EAC are representing a great opportunity for a self-motivated and ambitious Field Account Manager to take over an existing remit of Clients within the advertising software sector.
Based from Home and covering the South London area the successful applicant will ideally come from a consultative sales background that can demonstrate overachieving targets!
The role will have a major focus on existing Key Accounts and adding true value to your Client base, so as a Field Account Manager you will need strong Business Partnering skills.
In return this market-leading Business have great perks and benefits such as 25 days (plus Bank Holidays) annual leave, a Company Car, Fuel Card, Phone, Laptop amongst others.
Alongside this the Business has a keen focus on its Organisational Culture and People Development, often being regarded as an employer of choice!
Field Account Manager
- Basic £40,000 – £45,000
- OTE 1st Year approx. £55,000 – £60,000
- Company Car, Fuel Card, Laptop and Phone
- 25 Days + Bank Holiday Annual Leave
- Other Perks and Benefits such improved, maternity, paternity etc
- 6 Week training program to support your introduction to the Business and Field Account Management
- Based from Home with work out in the Field
- Working from Home managing your own diary
- Working to Sales targets and achieving KPI’s
- Identifying new Business opportunities
- Up-selling and cross-selling products and services
- Attending Client meetings with Key Accounts
- Maximising spend and ROI
- Performance reviews
- Utilising MI and Analysis
- Conduct product and service training with Key Accounts
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 – 3 Years minimum in Account Management, Business Development or Field Sales
- Strong strategic Sales approach with the ability to Business Partner
- Record of overachieving Sales targets
- Excellent engagement and relationship skills
- Analytical and confident in data analysis
- Structured ability to manage your own time
- You will ideally live within 1 hour of South London
Please note this role is Home-Based with visits to the office where necessary.Required Skills: Account Management, Business Development or Field Sales
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.