AWARD WINNING RAPIDLY GROWING BUSINESS SPECIALISING IN FLEET LEASING AND EMPLOYEE BENEFIT SCHEMES WITHIN AUTOMOTIVE.
Excellent basic salary £35k + UNCAPPED OTE circa £60K+ realistic earnings
High level Executive company car/ Allowance/ Outstanding Benefits on Offer!
Outstanding opportunity within an innovative and forward thinking organisation for a Field Sales Business Development Manager to cover the Scotland territory.
Your rewards will include:
- Excellent basic salary and fair and rewarding bonus structure based on realistic targets
- Executive level company car laptop and mobile
- Plus, comprehensive benefits including generous pension
- Award winning organisation that invests heavily in staff training and development
Seeking experienced Business Development Manager for Scotland. You will be a driven, enthusiastic and talented acquisition specialist looking for their next challenge and career “home”. You will have previous experience of employee benefit schemes or vehicle/fleet sales and management in a B2B arena. This employer prides itself on employee engagement, excellent working conditions, training and development, benefits package and ongoing career prospects. This is a truly unique and genuine opportunity to earn and develop your career within a respected and trend setting company.
Our client is looking for a confident, self-starter with a solid, Acquisition and Account management and growth field sales background ideally within the automotive, fleet or employee benefit scheme arena. The right candidate will possess the correct attitude, drive, experience and stable career background and all is of equal importance to this organisation.
- Business acquisition and account growth focus
- B2B field sales role targeting corporate markets
- You will be expected to grow and maximise opportunities, and manage and develop a geographical territory
- You will be expected to lead sales opportunities and co-ordinate implementation teams
- You will be responsible in ensuring you maintain an excellent technical knowledge of all products, systems and procedures.
- You will work closely with the marketing department in identifying opportunities.
- Develop a strategy to sustain growth and market share in this specific territory
- Achieve and deliver on all set targets and KPIs
- Deliver high levels of customer service and professionalism at all times
- Consultative/ Solution driven approach
- Background in B2B vehicle or fleet sales or employee benefit schemes desirable.
- A good knowledge of the automotive or leasing industry is desirable.
- You must come from a strong B2B Field Sales background
- You must be a driven and career focused individual with a proven track record of success
- Dependable, honest with a true passion for sales.
- Be highly professional and be able to grow SME to corporate level accounts.
- Results driven individual with strong commercial acumen
- A confident presenter with excellent negotiation skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Adept at delivering high levels of customer/business satisfaction at all times
- A creative solution orientated person with enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Looking for a long term career opportunity in a brand leading award winning organisation
- Strong communicator
- Driver’s licence
- FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCE REQUIRED
- Knowledge of current UK Tax and NI rules and legislation
- Knowledge of current HR legislation and Salary Sacrifice desirable
- Manage a tailored sales process to achieve targets / KPI’s
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to deliver a tailored sales pitch
- Represent business at industry events and trades shows by clearly demonstrating knowledge and expertise
- Manage and maintain tailored documentation in response to client RFI & RFP
Basic Salary -£35k + dependant on experience OTE £60k + uncapped
High level car, plus fantastic benefits package
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED*
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.