- Vacancy Reference HRSE712
We are currently seeking an experienced Field Sales Engineer to become part of our HVAC sales team covering the South East of the UK.
Purpose of Role: To identify new opportunities, win new business and manage and develop existing accounts and customer relationships. To maximise revenue and customer growth against agreed target levels within a specified geographic area through the promotion of Andrews Sykes’ products and services in related market sectors.
- – Meet or exceed agreed monthly revenue and sales activity targets
– Proactively research and identify potential customers for Andrews Sykes products and services
– Develop sales plans to introduce Andrews Sykes products to specific market sectors and customers
– Collate and follow up incoming sales leads
– Forward plan sales appointments with decision makers
– Plan daily visits against England South East territory
– Define short, medium and long-term steps to win new customers
– Open and follow up new accounts and win orders
– Liaise with Operations and Sales colleagues to ensure cross-selling opportunities are optimised
– Promote additional sales and hire revenues for group products and services
- Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
– Technical Sales experience in the HVAC sector
– Knowledge of industrial equipment products and applications relevant to the Andrews Sykes division and range of products and services
– Has sold into HVAC market sectors
– Evidence of sales experience and on-target performance, gained within a direct business-to-business sales environment
– Commercial acumen, effective negotiation and presentation skills
– Strong planning, organising and communication skill
– Good MS Office knowledge (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and internet)
– Full Driving Licence valid in the UK
Set up a job alert.