Monday to Friday
Circa £30,000 per annum + Performance Related Bonus + Company Car + Laptop + Phone + Contributory Pension + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
Sales Engineer required for an established provider of hydraulic systems and services. This is a great opportunity for someone from a relevant internal sales background to make the move into field sales and drive business within a growing market.
The successful candidate will be experienced in internal or external sales within an engineering environment. You will ideally have previous experience in a hands on engineering capacity however a technical mindset and drive to succeed are key. You will be confident in new business sales and be self motivated.
Your role will be primarily focused on new business development within the West Midlands area. You will sell a mixture of bespoke hydraulic systems and ongoing service/ maintenance contracts to local manufacturing, engineering and industrial companies. You will set up meetings with engineering managers and be key to spreading the company’s brand throughout the West Midlands area. You will be external and visiting customers approximately 80% of the time with your remaining time spent in the office generating leads.
This company is a rapidly growing small arm of a global business and so you will experience the best of both worlds, the security of a large company with the good working environment of a small team. You will receive all product training necessary and work closely alongside the Sales Manager and General Manager.
- Field based new business development role.
- Setting up and attending meetings with engineering managers and decision makers.
- Covering the midlands area including Coventry, Birmingham, Worcester, Wolverhampton and Leicester.
- Selling bespoke hydraulics systems and ongoing service contracts.
- Manage and negotiate costs ensuring profit margins are maintained.
The Sales Engineer:
- An experienced sales professional within engineering environments.
- Hands on Engineering background highly desired.
- Confident in new business development.
- Experience of using a CRM system.
Set up a job alert.