Do you have experience in hotel or hospitality sales? Do you have an experience working in technology or selling Software as a service? If so this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you’ll be doing
Our client are a young, dynamic software company based in Cardiff supplying the hotel and hospitality industry. Their product gives hoteliers an ‘all-in-one solution’, that includes a booking engine, property management system, channel manager and marketing suite. Coupled with their 365 days-a- year phone support and integrations to some of the best EPoS suppliers in the UK, they offer everything the hotelier needs to run their property, in one system
They are looking for a self-motivated field sales person based in the North of England (Liverpool/Manchester) , driven and sales-hungry individual to join their dynamic team. Your main duties will include sourcing new sales opportunities, meeting with prospective customers and managing/closing sales to achieve personal and team targets. You’ll play a key role in generating income and increasing their top line by creating and managing leads, qualifying prospects, negotiating with potential customers and securing sales of our products.
- Covering a field sales territory spanning from Liverpool – Manchester and everything inbetween.
- Achieve sales and contribute to team targets by successfully securing customers by researching local area, using leads already generated via direct field-based activities
- Create additional site appointments when in the field, garner introductions and contacts via online/social media activity where possible and via exhibiting and visiting tradeshows
- Evaluate customer needs and liaise with the Sales Director (and assigned Appointment Setter where appropriate)
- Negotiation of price, contract term/T&C’s and manage all contact until receipt of signed contract/completion of sale
- Keep accurate and detailed records of all contact and potential/completed meetings and sales plus notes as to the profitability of each sale (CRM)
- Present sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Represent the company by attending tradeshows and industry events
- Be knowledgeable of current competitors and aware of any potentially developing
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitor developments.
This is what you’ll get in return
- Basic salary of £27,500
- Uncapped commission (OTE £40,000 -£45,000)
- Car allowance (monthly) & personal mileage claims (weekly)
- Company pension scheme
- Buy & sell annual leave days
- Breakfast bar
Are you what we’re looking for?
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunitiesRequired Skills: Field Sales
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.