At Premier Choice Telecom, we identify what help our customers need to ensure they communicate more effectively and efficiently, whilst ensuring best practice as well as competitive pricing. strong
Our reputation is built on professionalism, industry expertise and our dedication to customer excellence.
Values of the Company:
We are accessible and professional. It is within our culture to apply a personal approach to every customer we work with, we are proud of the clarity we uphold across our business as a whole and we are confident in what we do.
Key sectors: Medical, Education, Government and SME Businesses.
Reports to: Sales Director.
Works with: CEO, Sales Director, Operations Director and colleagues across the business.
We are seeking an experienced field sales professional to join us and help us expand our business and grow sales in a competitive market place.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales professional to further enhance their career with one of the UK’s fastest growing Telecoms companies.
Ideally suited to a self-sufficient, passionate, innovative high achiever this a key sales role within the business.
Knowledge of WLR & Calls, Leased Lines, Telecoms systems & VOIP is desired.
Only those candidates with direct sales experience will be considered for this role.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Sourcing, researching and prospecting new business opportunities
- Understanding potential client’s business communications requirements
- Being able to manage and create a sales pipeline
- Developing and following up on existing leads
- Writing proposals and preparing quotations
- Leading presentations and demonstrations to clients
- Meeting sales targets through effective planning and budgeting
- Qualify opportunities
- Accurate forecasting
- Providing support, information and guidance to clients
- Researching and understanding market developments and technology trends
- Attend events/exhibitions as required and actively participate in Industry events
- Selling our portfolio of products into new customers – this is a new business role only, at PCT we currently have an existing inside sales team.
- We will supply the successful candidate with qualified sales leads, however it is essential you are able to also make your own appointments.
- The role requires working in a specific UK region and candidates must be prepared to travel if required.
- The successful candidate will be expected to sit an agreed number of customer facing appointments per week.
Essential experience required:
- Experience in Telecoms / IT / Copier Sales
- Previous proven sales experience and a track record within the telecoms industry preferred
- Able to provide high level of support in the event of customer support problems
- A knowledge of phone systems inc Hosted & VOIP is desired
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Be self- motivated and target driven
- Experience in and knowledge of WLR & Calls, Leased Lines VAS
Working conditions (travel, work space, etc): Field based with some office working and extensive territory wide travel
Minimum level of Education: Secondary School / Degree preferred
Legal requirements: UK citizenship and work permit and clean UK driving licence
Selection process: Competency based interview
- Uncapped commission with an OTE in excess of 100K
- Car / car allowance plus all expenses provided
- Laptop / Phone
- Full training and support provided
How to apply: Please call us on 0800 316 7316 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to talk you.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.