The role will involve travelling across South Essex to develop strong relationships with Sales Managers within the Property and Motor division.
- To accept responsibility for the development of a territory/ category and the implementation of new ideas to generate revenue
- To map, plan and cover the territory, category in an effective and organised manner
- To increase advertisement sales to existing and new customers, offering the complete product portfolio, with emphasis on combining/packaging/portfolio-sell of on and off-line solutions.
- To map customer relationships and to maximise customer contact to maintain and develop existing and new business
- To sell the benefits of planned advertising
- To develop, plan and sell advertisement features
- To adhere to the company discount structure when negotiating with customers
- To assist customers by advising on copywriting, copy presentation, advertisement design and campaign planning. All advertisements will be of the highest standard
- To collect and process all advertisement copy adhering to the company deadlines
- To answer customer queries courteously and promptly adhering to the timescales laid down by the company
- To continuously update knowledge of marketing statistics, changes, market share and competitors
- To observe lines of communication within the department structure
- To inform appropriate arrangements are made for territory/ category cover during any periods of absence
- To assist on other territories/ categories as required.
- Ensure that response is at the heart of everything we do and all customers are delivered response reports and understand what these mean.
The Ideal Candidate
- Great time management skills – implement a weekly plan to incorporate sales calls, meetings and training sessions
- Presentation – must be professional
- Previous sales experience
- Proven track sales record
- Experience within the Motor/Property sector is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with an outgoing personality with a flair of creativity
- Strong self-motivation with a proactive mentality
- Negotiation and objection handling are central to any sales environment therefore you must be determined and resilient, constantly looking for new solutions to problems
Aside from an engaging, fun and lively work environment, with huge potential for personal and career development, our client offers:
- Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm (1 hour for lunch)
- Salary up to £24,000 + uncapped bonus scheme (average earning in year one £5-£7k on top of base salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Car/Car Allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Childcare Vouchers
Set up a job alert.