Your role will include:
– visiting and refilling snack boxes in businesses, schools and community centres.
– collecting and accounting for the money taken
– siting boxes with new customers
– managing the performance of the snack boxes
– building good relationships with the people where these boxes are sited.
What we are looking for:
– sales/customer service experience
– clean, full driving licence
– computer literate – knowledge of spreadsheets/Excel an advantage
– a mature and responsible outlook
– good communication skills
– you must have your own laptop (Windows, not Mac)
A small van is provided.
You must be self-motivated and very organised.
We will offer you a base salary + performance related bonus
You will get 28 days annual holiday (including public holidays)
Set up a job alert.