About the Client:
My client provide formwork solutions to the construction industry. Since their formation in May 2009, they have been focused on providing equal measures of service, design and good quality new and used formwork, for projects of all shapes and sizes, for contractors of all types and disciplines. Meeting timescales, at reasonable notice, as the priority whilst allowing you to achieve great concrete results time after time. My client are committed to becoming the most trusted supplier of form work solutions in the UK and in selected markets. They offer national coverage backed up by extensive training and on-going technical support.
About the Role:
- Regular cold calling and project searching
- Build and maintain customer’s relationships
- Maximise company turnover in your area
- Regular face to face meetings
- Explaining/interpreting & providing customers solutions that maximise results
- Communicating effectively internally. You will be required to meet sales targets and show a desire to learn and grow with the company.
About the Candidate:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience to hit the ground running:
- Minimum 2 years sales experience and able to demonstrate a successful track record of sales within the construction industry
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Pro-active with a will-do attitude
- First class communicator
- Confident, with impact
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary which will be increased as sales progress
- Excellent commission structure
- Passat estate
Set up a job alert.