My client is an established distributor of Non-Food FMCG products, they are currently looking for a Field Sales Representative to join their team.
The Successful candidate will cover a significant territory from Birmingham to the South Coast of the UK, merchandising, demonstrating products converting to the sale of Non-Food FMCG goods.
- Liaise with customers and arrange regular contact with independent retailers
- Demonstrate & explain products & catalogue to retailers
- Establish POS displays and product placement in store
- Train retailers, store managers & buyers on the product lines
- Plan and map personal territory and arrange calls efficiently
- Attend Trade Shows
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in a Field Sales environment, candidates should come from an FMCG background, ideally within non-food. Candidates from the toy/gift or baby/nursery sector will be highly considered.
Candidates should have a motivated, professional and positive attitude.
Candidates must have a valid full UK drivers license.
In return, my client can offer a competitive base salary, strong bonus structure, company car, laptop, phone, travel allowance, pension, dress-down environment
If you would like to work for a fast-thinking, motivated dynamic business and establish your career in Field Sales, please send your CV to Kelly at Landers Recruitment.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.