This is a unique opportunity to join a successful team at our Lexus Edinburgh branch.
Lexus are growing massively in the fleet sector and have a huge ambition for more growth in this area of the business.
Our range of luxury Self Charging Hybrid cars are class leading in terms of Benefit and kind and CO2 emissions. We have never been in such a good position offering our business customers a combination of a wonderful product with figures to match.
With new legislation taking the Lexus hybrid option to the top of business users shopping lists this is busy and exciting time to join the Lexus brand.
Salary Upto £25,000 +Commission + Company Car
CORPORATE / FLEET SALES AND DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
Duties would include
- Quoting both lead times and prices to new and existing customers
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Building new client database through various channels
- Become an expert in Lexus, the brand, product and funding options available
- Work with the Lexus GB staff to introduce fleet terms to companies UK wide
- Attend networking events
- Use social media to build profile of the Lexus Business centre
- Be able to communicate with all lease companies and brokers to secure orders
- Sell and deliver cars to business customers
Skills and experience
- Must have Motor Car Sales experience
- Must have a full driving licence
- Self motivated and persistent
- Good time management – must be capable of using a diary
- Must be able to demonstrate a history of good performance in the industry
- Prior experience in a business to business role is preferable
- Excellent time keeping
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Potential discounts with 1600 retailers
- Access to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave
- Training/Career development
- Family day out passes
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.