Are you looking to kick start your career in the Property Industry – No experience needed.
A fantastic career opportunity within the NEW HOME BUILD property market has become available with a regional home building based in & around the North East.
My client is a top 10 UK housing and construction company with over a £1bn turnover, that brings with it over 100 years of house building expertise, delivering better value and better quality services, in more areas.
Currently looking for ambitious Floating Sales Negotiators – New Builds to join their sales team to support the profitable long-term growth of its new build business.
The role will include:
- To meet & welcome prospective buyers
- Establish status and match to nearest available product
- Overcome objections in an endeavour to gain commitment to purchase
- Log full details including status and source of enquiry
- Progress sales to ensure contract deadlines and legal completion expectations are met
- Keep plot files up to date including customer contact log
- Be constantly aware of the legal, mortgage and build position on each plot
- Maintain contact with appointed agents ensuring objectives are met
- Liaise with sales admin team to trigger completion notice and key customer contact standard letters on reservation, inspection and legal’s
- Floating between the number of site across the North East
My client is looking for someone who have a proven track record in Sales. Someone who is passionate about delivering and exceeding customers’ expectations and are willing to go the extra mile. Candidates will be organized and be able to work on their own, managing their own diary and sales activities.
- Minimum 2 years face-to-face sales experience.
- An outgoing personality and a tenacious work ethic.
- Ability to build rapport both naturally and quickly with a broad customer base.
- Must be presentable, polished and have high calibre communication skills.
Working 5 Days per week – Thursday to Monday – Very competitive salary and commission package in place for the right candidateAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.