You will be delivering first class support to the customer and commercial Account Management team ensuring both customer and commercial objectives for the companies brands are met against targets and financial commitments,. You will be supporting the Senior Account Manager in the effective management and business development of key clients – growing the business through delivering exciting opportunities as well as sourcing and developing new business.
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships, influencing skills and commercial acumen with a passion for achieving and exceeding financial and non-financial objectives and targets, with a focus on the delivery of the absolute best customer relationships.
The emphasis will be to support the achievement of the key strategies and objectives, through management & development of processes, analysis & communication of data, leading best practice in sales development and, as appropriate, building strong relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Provide full account management support ensuring delivery sales volume, pricing, and account contribution after trade spend for specific accounts.
- Supporting the development of annual account and channel plans in line with company strategic business objectives and sales targets.
- Support in the implementation, monitor progress and adapt to ensure successful delivery of channel plans.
- Supporting the Account management team with sales reporting, management of customer promotions & effectiveness, pricing and account administration in line with both internal and external Customer requirements.
- Present internally and externally – customer meetings, product plans, brand planning, strategy, projects and campaigns
- Managing the budgeting, pricing and promotional activities for key accounts in line with process and monitor performance variance against plan.
- Communicating and managing Customer risks and drive delivery of all opportunities to maximise value
- Working with the Category & Marketing Teams to drive competitive advantage through category management solutions
- Working closely with Supply and Demand Planning Teams to ensure service levels to our Customers are above target with strong communication across trading & supply teams internally and externally
- You will be educated to degree level or equivalent and be a highly skilled communicator with the ability to influence.
- Ideally experience within the FMCG sector and the buyer/supplier relationship, although not essential.
- A skilled negotiator with a strong customer service ethic who is proactive, tenacious and self-motivated, able to achieve objectives and targets.
- For this role you will need a full UK driving Licence.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.