DECIDE are seeing considerable growth across our client base and now need to strengthen our team with an exceptional candidate. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their understanding of the FMCG world and today’s omni-channel shopper.
The successful candidate will be one of the day-to-day points of contact for DECIDE’s blue chip consumer goods clients, working with a team of creatives and planners to develop creative responses for our clients and will have a solid understanding of the shopper environment. You should have an understanding of category and brand marketing gained with BTL/shopper agencies.
A natural ability in relationship building is essential to stay front of mind with the key client decision makers and excellent organisational skills are vital to keep projects running on time and on budget, in addition to proven commercial ability and a solutions-focused attitude.
About the role
We expect the appointed candidate to help consolidate and optimise current client accounts, working alongside the rest of the DECIDE client team. We would also anticipate the successful candidate having ambitions to grow and develop their capabilities over time, to be able to explore new opportunities within current and potentially new clients, to help grow the overall business.
- Proven track record in managing clients to the highest standards, coupled with a commercial mind-set.
- A natural ability to “farm” existing clients and generate new business.
- Solid evidence of FMCG branding experience and 2-3 years in an agency environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of shopper marketing, including an understanding of FMCG retailers, from instore through to online, with the ability to input creatively to client briefs.
- Confident, proactive, positive and enthusiastic, with a can-do mentality.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, be resourceful and use initiative.
- Strong communication skills and a natural ability to form and develop effective and mutually beneficial business relationships, both internally and externally.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced and demanding but collaborative environment.
- A natural relationship builder and strong team player
- Ability to add value creatively
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- An active listener, able to question and challenge to achieve clarity and direction
- Solid project planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise own work load and work under pressure
Think this is the role for you?
Get in touch.
Send us your CV with cover letter and examples of your work.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.