Prince Personnel are working with a well-established and growing retail and distribution business in the Shrewsbury area. They have are looking for a French Speaking Marketing Coordinator to join their team. The main purpose of the role is to help increase sales & brand awareness in the French markets and help develop partnerships.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and optimising Google Adwords & Google Shopping campaigns
- Maintaining and growing our affiliate networks to increase brand awareness and sales
- Co-ordinating with the design team on the production of French language catalogues and literature
- Maintaining & reporting on customer retention and recruitment systems
- Involvement in customers communication strategies (online & offline)
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital market tools and tactics
- Co-ordinating digital marketing tasks to support the sales & recruitment strategy
- Co-ordinating literature production to support the sales & recruitment strategy
- Involvement in social media and influencer marketing campaigns
- Supporting the team with website SEO optimisation strategies
- Marketing research and competitor monitoring
- Supporting the wider international marketing team with the testing and implementation of new and enhanced digital systems
The successful candidate will have a background in marketing, ideally at least 5 years in a commercial marketing role. You must speak fluent French as you will be targeting French speaking markets. You must be an enthusiastic self-starter who is capable of running with multiple projects at any given time. You will be sales results focused and keen to drive new business and leads into the business and ensure these are followed up.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.