Upon completion of training, Sales Associates will support an existing customer base in partnership with our Managed Services teams. The primary responsibility of this role is to seek and obtain customer purchase orders associated with a product/service renewal transaction. In this role you will handle basic questions, use internal & external client systems, submit requests for customer quotes, perform research to identify the best customer contacts, confirm the customer quote is in the right hands, process transactions and update account notes in our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
This role is in constant contact with customers and requires a high degree of tact and professionalism. While you must be confident talking with customers, you are not expected to resolve complex objections or transactions. Successful [Sales/Customer Success] Associates will have excellent organization and time management skills and can effectively collaborate with our Managed Services teams to ensure customers’ expectations are met.
- Managing end-to-end basic product/service renewal sales process via phone and email
- Use CRM technology to track renewal activity, research accounts and retain business opportunities
- Administratively focused and highly goal-oriented with renewal sales targets based on task or activity
- Effectively partner with internal and external clients, will make a minimum of 50+ customer contacts per day
- Build long-lasting partnerships with Sales Reps, Operations Services, and management to improve systems and processes
- 6-9 months of prior experience working in a customer service, administrative capacity required
- Prior experience working in a fast paced environment preferred
- Must have the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to follow instructions, call scripts, and defined processes
- Professional client communications skills (written and verbal) are required
- Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities to accomplish objectives
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers in a fast-paced environment while developing positive customer relations
- Desire to contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team.
- Successful behaviors include:
- Persistent and resilient
- Highly engaging and sociable