A global financial services group is looking for a bilingual Business Development Advisor with perfect fluency in French and English to become a key-member of their business development representative division and take ownership in this newly created position!
You will report to the Head of Representative and work closely with the London and French offices in creating and developing business opportunities and strategies for the group’s clients to export their products and services over to UK. You will be responsible for carrying out in-depth research and gathering market intelligence in order to decide product feasibility and demand within the UK markets. As a fluent English and French business development advisor, your core responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in researching, creating and implementing strategies and transactions
- Conducting in-depth market research, analysing data and writing reports in English and French
- Assessing potential business partnerships for new and existing clients
- Preparing business plans ,reports and presentations to the Group and clients
- Pitching new business investment opportunities with the team to new and existing clients
- Completely bilingual in French AND English
- Degree educated with a degree relating to finance, economics or international business
- Proven research / analysis experience across multiple sectors
- A Pragmatic and inquisitive mind whilst being able to work autonomously and tasks responsibility for projects assigned.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and able to interact with stakeholders at multiple levels
- The ability to manage multiple projects and respecting deadlines in priorities
- Ambitious, confident, results driven with excellent team spirit
- Excellent IT skills: Word/PowerPoint and Excel are essential
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.